aMyS iN cAnAdA

Thursday, October 19, 2006

8 weeks! I can’t decide if time goes by fast or not.

Well I got 43% on my maths test. I think it was a good effort seeing as it was all word problems and I didn’t have my dictionary. I’ve got the real exam worth 370 credits (no idea what that means) next week. And I’ve got a history exam (have to write an essay too) coming up.
So thanks alex for telling me bout my English mark :) it masde me feel smart…er than I do here.

Halloween is soon. Its huge here. Very exciting cos all the houses are decorated for it. They have the whole pumpkin thing and also scarecrows and skeletons on their lawn, with pretty orange lights around the windows . A house close to mine has a ghost sitting in a tree, there are some ropes with it so I hope that they do some crazy thing and make it fly. I will take photos on the night of everyone in costumes and houses all lit up. So exciting.
More photos coming soon. Ill send them to the same people unless anyone else wants some. Just email me :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home