aMyS iN cAnAdA

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sorry i havent been on the computer for a while. We had a long weekend and my host mum left the internet connected for 6 hours by accident. So I haven’t had access to a computer for a while…but ive got lots to say……

Friday wasa teachers only day, we have them every 4 weeks. I was home alone most of the day so I wanted to do homework, read my vic course guide and take photos…..knowing me well enough…all I did was take photos, sleep, and calculate how many calories are in everything. Friday night I went to see saw 2 (decadence trios in French) still scary and disgusting in another language. Is the movie nacho libre out yet in nz….cos its here on dvd and its sooo funny….

Saturday was kinda boring. Passed a billabong store and persuaded my host mum to stop so I could check it out (mostly to check price difference, but really to shop) same price in nz so it wasn’t that exciting. But I did manage to buy stuff.

Sunday was the best……it snowed…..i was sooo excited. It didn’t really snow where I live but we went to a different town to go shopping and it snowed there. When we finished in the mall our car was covered in snow…..but it was cold. Good thing I bought lots of clothes then :p

I think ive got a cold so that sucks :( but thanks to you mum ive got all my difflam etc to keep me healthy enough to not skip school
Im gonna take heaps of photos of all the Halloween stuff and email them out when I next get to the computer at home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home