aMyS iN cAnAdA

Monday, November 27, 2006

the peak of the rollarcoaster

Had an awesome weekend. I went to Montreal with silvia, the girl from italy. Montreal is awesome…and English. very funny you say something in French and get a reply in English or you say something in English and you get a reply in French. Best of all was I found the botdy shop. So good especially seeing as I have run out of my precious lip balm and moisturiser and was about to whine to my mum to send some more. But no need…I stoked up. :) (but I do want my ugh boots….will email you later bout that :p)

Stayed saturday night at silvia’s..watched far too many movies and ate too much chocolate. Just like a good girly weekend. It was heaps of fun.

Too bad I had to return to my house. Its still the same except im always smiling cos I have to do what my host mum wants before the cruise (so I don’t lose my ticket) but after wards the real me will defiantly show. Then we’ll see what happens…..

For the cruise (just to rub it in a little bit more that im going to the caribeans) heres my itinerary:

- saturday bus at 2:30 am to the airport (I don’t think ill sleep friday) saty the night in miami
- sunday we get on the boat
- monday were on the boat just chilling…theres a teen centre for parties etc, and a spa therapie centre…so I know what ill be doing
- tuesday grand Cayman
- wednesday (no idea what its called
- thursday belize
- friday somewhere in mexico
- saturday on the boat
- sunday back to Miami and back to Montreal and back to drummondville
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger a.m.y said...

yeah but itll be funny- im just getting used to 0 degree mornings and a little bit of snow- ill have a week of sun- and get back and by mid december itll be colder and snow more.....

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home