An Update
I have just over two months left here in Quebec. I'm a little mixed emotioned about it all, and I wasn't expecting that. I really wan to get home adn see all my friends, family and see Wellington again. But on teh other hand, I don't want to leave the life that I have created here. I made great friends, I have an amazing relationship with my host parents (that took a lot of effort to build). And time goes so fast I get a little worried I'll miss out on doing stuff or won't have as much time to do stuff that I want to. I'm sure that if I don't get to distracted by the emotions I can finish the afs year achieveing all my goals, having heaps of fun with my friends and sharing memories with my host family.
Oh and I'm sure I will have heaps of fun...I'm going to Toronto this weekend to see teh Niagara falls with afs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home