7½ days
So in 7½ days I leave, and in 10 days I get home.
Thanks to the recent behaviour of my host mother, it should be pretty easy to say goodbye. Except I'll miss my host dad soooooo much. And pfcourse all my friends. Actually I think I'll just miss the town in general. Its so small and cute (like Palmerston North). I think I'll come nack sometime later but I know that it will never be the same.
And as soon As I get home I start uni. Fun times. Should be interesting how jetlag, uni and seeing friends goes all at the same time. I'm a pro at organisation so I'm sure I can. lmao. Nope im still not very modest either.
In my last week I should be pretty busy. There is a HUGE festival here. Its the 'Festivale Mondiale' where a whole lot of people come to town and show off their cultures. I'm sure there won't be a New Zealand group. Everyone thinks I come from Southern Europe.
Oh and I'm having a lil get together the Saturday 14th. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home