So close yet so far away
Im coming home in 5 weeks...
It's a strange feeling knowing that I'll be leaving so much so go back to a place that will feel so strange. I feel like I'm leaving a town filled with memories and I'll never be back. I know that there is a good chance that I wil be back, but it will never be the same. I have so many memories of Quebec. So many opportunities adn experiences that it has become a part of who I am.
The feeling of coming home is very different to that of leaving. Im incredibly excited to see all my friends, family and just see the things I used to think were so normal...like a beach!! It will be strange though because I know that I have changed. I don't like to use the phrase 'grown up' but it definalty applies to me. There are the obvious changes; I'll be finishing secondary school here and starting university less than a month later, but there is the more sublte stuff too. Like my reactions to problems and conflicts, and also how much I have learnt to appreciate everything.
I'm excited to come home but I'm nervous to leave a town that gave me an amazing, 10 month life changing experience.

1 Comments:
I'm proud of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home