Somewhere between Miami and the Carribeans
Im on a big 11 storey boat heading to the Carribeans. Its really funny when Im in my little hotel room I forget im on a boat, until we start turning then I remember Im at sea.
Im going to start from the beginning of this trip............
Friday 11.30pm we drove to Montreal
Friday 2.30am we droveto Burlington In the US
Saturday 6am airplane to Atlanta
Saturday 11am airplane to Miami
Saturday afternoon spent with the other people heading on the cruise. Theres a group of very cool people Im traveling with. Theyre about 23-26 years old and they are heaps of fun to hang out with. yay I have friends and im not a loner on a big ship.
Sunday we boarded the ship.
I really dont know what to write. I could describe every little thing about the boat, like the beauty salon, the water slides, the casinos, the arcades. the bars, the shops, the spas, the disco, the formal night tonight.............but unfortunatly id prefer to be out on the sun deck.
so ill write another blog maybe tomoro later at night so im not mssing out on sun time. or maybe not because tomoro we are going to Grand Cayman and I might be too tired from snorkelling or some other exciting excursion.....
:)

1 Comments:
Two words.
Damn. You.
Post a Comment
<< Home