What do Jerry Springer and Tyra Banks have in common...?
...Day time television shows.
Sorry I havent blogged in a while, I've have been far too busy wasting time wacthing 'The Price is Right'.
It's the end of the holidays and im going back to school on Tuesday. I've spent the holidays shopping, watching day time television and hanging round with friends. For New Years I went to a friends farm and stayed there for a few days. I got to meet heaps of her family (including very good looking cousins), go ice skating at 2am, play ice hockey and, well in new years tradition, drink alot. There were 4 of us from school and then the family of my friend. Her mum is english canadian so I got to talk to her a bit in english, which was a good vacation. We watched lots of movies, ice skated lots, and invented crazy vodka mixes (i really mean crazy...like ketchup, mustard and vodka, but we were at the point where you dont care what your drinking as long as its alcoholic so it was ok). It was an awesome few days, and silvia and i got our chance at getting a quebecois boyfriend.
Being New Years and all i decided be one of the thousands of women who set a goal to lose weight (but my goal is to be healthier and hope like hell i shed the undisclosed amount of kilos ive gained since being here) .
Hope everyone in nz had a good new years and (i know its a tad late) but best wishes for 2007. especially onslow peeps starting uni or doing whatever this year, life will never be as easy as onslow was. lmao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home