aMyS iN cAnAdA

Monday, December 18, 2006

Back in Canada

So after a great time in the sun, getting tanned and making friends, Im back in Quebec.

I should probably fill you in on what happened at the end of the cruise- my only two low lights. Firstly I got sunburnt, badly. But that turned into a joke more than anything and now Im nicely brown. The other was a little worse. When we were in Mexico, last port stop, I got an allergic reaction to something and my eyes got very swollen and inflamed. Wasnt a pretty sight. I got medication from the nurse onboard and had to stay in my room with a wet towel over my eyes. The medicine put me to sleep so unfortunatly I missed the afternoon in Mexico. What was worse was we had the second formal that night, and I was looking a lil funky. All the people I usually hung out with were very drunk (from the tequillas). So instead of sulking in my room I figured Id make myself look damn gorgeous and go and have a good time. The people who had been very drunk fell asleep, missing the dinner, and the people who managed to make it didnt say anything. So I was feeling pretty good bout my self. But I made sure I had no photos taken that night lol.

I went on an excursion in Belize, taking a boat ride up the river and then a tour of the Mayan Aztec temples. Learnt a whole lot of stuff I didnt know before so I managed to come home feeling a lil smarter (having replaced brain cells lost to alcohol).

Bought lots of sovenirs and took heaps of photos Ill get up here soon.

But now Im back to winter here. No snow so I wont be having a white xmas (omg one week to go and I dont feel christmasy at all).

Gotta go and finish unpacking now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home