Day 152 in Quebec
I haven’t really been busy. So I don’t have an excuse to not blogging. The weather has been much the same, always under 0 and a little snow every now and then. The weather for snowboarding is amazing. Not much wind (only on the chairlifts, but they have a cute little wind shelter lol) it was -17 last Saturday. Snowboarding is still fun, but I would prefer it if I could actually snowboard rather than attempting to, but failing and falling on my ass too many times. Maybe next Saturday. School is boring. We have lots of exams because its the end of term on Friday, but yet again no rewarding 2 week holiday, just another weekend. Last Saturday after snowboarding I went to a friends house for dvds. She invited a few of her very good looking cousins so it was a good night. Watched some very strange Quebecois dvds, I have no idea if they are in New Zealand but I’m defiantly bringing them back with me to show you guys. Next Saturday my host parents are having a family dinner, so it will be loud, and very Quebecois. I’ve promised to bake a cake if it means I can go to bed early because I know ill be tired form my attempt at snowboarding.
Coming up to the five months is a little scary (Thursday) but what is scarier, is that the 30th is my half way point. So next Tuesday will mean that I made it to my half way mark. Ill celebrate when I get there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home