melting ice,a mystery murder and boredom
Well spring break is finished and I’m back at school. I had a pretty good holiday. The start of the week I didn’t do anything interesting…watching Jerry Springer in the basement using the cross trainer in an attempt to become a lil fitter (and a lil unfatter). Tuesday and Thursday I went shopping. The end of the week was the most interesting. Thursday night I went to a friends house for a ‘mystery murder’ dinner. We had to dress up as different characters and had to figure out who the murderer was. It was kind of geeky but I had fun. My friend lives on a huge farm (152 hectors) so Friday we went for a 2 hour walk through the snow wearing the funny shoes similar to tennis racquets (usually associated with Eskimos) That was very cool but sooo tiring) and to get an idea of how much snow there was, we were walking past shoulder height trees that came up to mid-calf……should get photos up here soonish.
Friday night we went to rock show (kind of like rockquest). There were 4 bands (wed and thur antoher 4 had already played). The music was pretty good and there weren’t any crazy drunkards so it was a good show. Got back at about midnight, which meant I didn’t sleep much the night before my snowboarding day. Seeing as we were on a farm it took 45 minutes to get to where the bus leaves (usually its 5 minutes). Snowboarding was awesome (as usual) there was a bug snowboarding competition on so that was cool. It was the warmest day yet (0degrees) so most people were out in just a hoody. Next week itll be about 10 degrees so well all be in teeshirts. Lol.
Today is day 200….120 day till I get back…and 18 days til my 18th!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home